Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Louisdog's Latest This and That

Hello to all my furends and hello November!
It is time for another session of Louisdog's This and That.

THIS

For all of the anipals who blog, I thought you would like this. The dogs will especially relate:


THAT

I want to thank Dory fur hosting a spooktacular Howleen pawty last night. It was amazing. Food, lots to do and so many furends.  This is what I looked like at the pawty. I was dressed as a human.



THIS

Hazuzu has been playing basketball. He is actually pretty good. All of that mousie chasing has kept him in good shape.  I wonder if there is an NBA for kitties.


And while I am on the subject of Hazuzu, I want to thank him fur the guest post that he wrote on Caturday. I don't really approve of how he went on and on about how handsome he is, but that is how he is.  He is basically a furry good kitty and he always has my back.

THAT 

What do you think of this selfie?  That soft thing with the anipal prints on it is Mimi's slipper.  She luvs animal things as well as soft things. She also wearsher jammies and slippers a lot!




THIS

Scientific fact: All dogs share a special connection because we are all descended from wolves. To me this is amazing. Even though dogs can appear very different, we have more similarities than differences. 


In our house we all luff wolves.


 THAT

Mimi believes in fairies. She thinks that if she makes a fairy garden that the real fairies will feel comfortable there and move in. This is one of the fairy gardens that Mimi made. It was in front of our house.


Well, that is enough of this and that fur now.
I hope you enjoyed it!
Until Next time, from Vancouver, this is
Louis Dog Armstrong
Louis the Blogging Dog

16 comments:

  1. We loved he party. You look so cool Louis!
    Wow, Hazuzu is a very good basketball player, must be those graceful paws.
    Strange to think all us different dogs descended from wolves - even Elliot, BOL.
    Love the selfie!
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    what a fun T&T today Louis! I think that Mimi may find this article is a most interesting read! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't the Pawty GREAT funs Louis????
    Are you sure there is wolf under my furs???
    Maybe I need to search fur my inner wolf
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for sure I'm part wolf you should hear me howl.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cartoon TOTALLY fits Dakota's blog today! Head on over!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit of this and that is always fun - loved that slipper shot. And wasn't Dory's party THE best!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louis
    Loved today's this and that.
    I really can't understand why it is not obvious to all humans that I am basically a wolf.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    Toodle pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Hazuzu IS very, very handsome. Plus, our mom luffs fairy gardens too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Dory's pawty was so much fun - we love your costume!!
    we do hope the fairies will move in to that lovely garden
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun pawty, we loved seeing you and your costume was great!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a cute little garden. We love soft stuff here, too. And we use HER slippers for pillows...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun little this and that facts! Happy November!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. WE like the 'This and That'. Dory's party was great even for us kitties. You all have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Louis you are for sure getting the hang of blogging and adding fun things too
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!