Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

A Letter From Louis

Dear Blogville Furrends,

I thought I would write a letter to everybuddy, just to let you know how grrrateful I am fur my Blogville furrends. 

A letter from Louis


A dog's life is shorter than an elephant's so it is impawtant to make the most of evfurry day.  Part of making the most of today is to write to my furrends.

Furst I want to say that I feel blessed to be part of Blogville. I have only been here since July, but it has changed my woofy life. Already I have received gold medals fur the Blogville Pawlympics, I have attended some pawsome pawties and I was able to pawticipate in some pirate adventures on Talk Like a Pirate Day.

One thing coming up that I am looking forward to is an interview with Bacon. Bacon, the sassy pot bellied pig, found me wandering on the streets of Blogville. He invited me to pawticipate in his "Spotlight Thursday" interview on Thursday, October 20th. I plan to be there! 

More impawtant than the activities, pawever, is the beautifur furends I have made. Everybuddy in Blogville is kind, encouraging and welcoming. Blogging anipals and their peeps have always had the time to help me with anything I have needed help with. It has been wonderfur.

Speaking of beautifur furrends, Astro was welcomed to Blogville on the same day as me. I know he luvves it here too. Astro is my good furrend and I hope you will visit him at his blog.  

I am also grrratefur that Blogville welcomed my kitty-brother, Hazuzu, with open paws. Hazuzu is not pawticularly sociable, but Blogville could see that he is definitely lovable. 


Blogville welcomed Hazuzu with open paws

What I am trying to say in this letter is

THANK YOU BLOGVILLE!!




From the Bottom of my Heart,

Louis Dog Armstrong
Louis the Blogging Dog




28 comments:

  1. And Thank You Louis fur being a WONDERFUL furfriend, I am VERY pleased to haf found you wandering the streets of Blogsville as well
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to have you in Blogville Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy that you joined us here in Blogville Louis!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Thank you, Louis, for being your own beautiful self and for Hazuzu being purrrfect... and Mimi for providing you a home and the connection to Blovgville!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome here. And so is Hazuzu. Always room for more furry folks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so happy you (and Hazuzu of course) are a part of our community! Our days have been a little bit brighter and a little bit happier because of you, Louis. Thanks for being a pawsome friend to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luis,
    Thank you for being my pal.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD it is sooo true, Blogville is the bestest place ever!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very welcome Louis! As you have seen, this is the Blogville way! We are kind and supportive and quite frankly just want to have fun! You can look forward to pawties this fall as well as the election. And I already told you our Christmas card exchange will have your mail carrier pulling out their hair!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are sooooo glad you came to town Louis, Blogville is pawsome, and so are you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one very special, very handsome guy and we love ya~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dude, you make Blogville a much happier place!!!! We couldn't be happier you joined us, and you are the (second...sorry my Stud Muffin Murphy is furst...☺) Handsomest doggie, and I haven't forgotten abouts your looooove connection! (the lady I gots my eye on is super duper busy, butts i got a good feelin'...). I am so glads you decided to be a part of our Family!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: AND Hazuzu! Didn't wants to forgets Hazuzu!!!! Hey dude!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, that was so sweet, Louis. I am very happy to be your friend too.

    Woos - Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. We thank you Louis for being our friend! We think Hazuzu is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're so happy to have you in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blogville is a wonderful place. Thank you for being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww - thank-u tue fer bein'such a good furrend tue me tue, Louis. I don't git around tue comment az much az I wood like (thank-u mom - NOT!)butt u vizit an'leeve me a comment more often an'I c u vizitin'an'commentin'all over Blogville - yepperz, u iza great furrend!
    Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor

    ReplyDelete
  18. And we feel so blessed that you are our friend, Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful letter friend
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  20. Louis, what a dear thoughtful and loving letter you have sent us. We all feel grateful to know YOU as well and your fur siblings. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely letter! We agree blogville is a very special place and we are grateful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Louis what a beautiful letter from your heart to us. You made us both smile and we are glad we know you too
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is such a sweet letter Louis. We are grateful to have a lovely friend like you!
    Hazuzu is gorgeous! It kind of goes with cats nature to be unsociable, it leaves them more time to plan taking over the world, lol.
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, Blogville is a happy place to be. Glad you moved into the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are the dog! That was a fantastic letter, Louis! I wish I could paw such beautiful words!

    Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are the dog! That was a fantastic letter, Louis! I wish I could paw such beautiful words!

    Pippen

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!