Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

A Beautifur Day

Yesterday I represented the anipal kingdom fur St. Francis' Day at my church. I was so happy and I felt so honoured. Everybuddy, not counting humans, with fins, feathers, scales, skin and fur received a blessing through me. Every earthworm and every eagle.
All worms are included!

This wasn't the furst time I have done this. I represented the anipal kingdom last year, as well.

Do you remember how I was worried about making a mistake like peeing in the wrong place at the wrong time?  Well nothing like that happened. Everything was pawfect.

Also, Everybuddy was so nice to me.  But it was not really about me. It was about St. Francis who loved all of the anipals. He knew how special we are. There are stories about how St. Francis communicated with birds and anipals.

Here I am with our Priest
St. Francis also loved the environment and he called the sun his brother, the earth his mother and the moon his sister.

Well thanks fur stopping by. I appreciate your visits.

From Vancouver,
Louis Dog Armstrong
Louis the Blogging Dog





18 comments:

  1. That must have been a very big day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud to call you my friend.
    You did a fine job representing all the anipals.

    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the blessing for all of us. I loved it when the blessing washed over me.You are a special dog and have a special mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great honor!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just knew you could do it! Glad you got a blessing for earthworms, 'cause we have a worm farm and we're glad they were included. Well done, Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Louis! What a very special honor! You did wonderful - thank you so much for doing this for all anipals!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Louis. We are pleased that worms were blessed too. Although we think the priest probably preferred to have you to cuddle.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    Every element of the universe is blessed!!! thank you Louis, for being the focus for such a moment... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO exciting for you I'm sure.....you look very proud in the priest's arms too...you handled your BIG day very well Louis!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so glad that everything went well for you, Louis. What a sweet picture of you and your priest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew you would do so well! I love St. Francis, too, and his words and compassion inspire me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you did so well. Hailey went to a day like that once and freaked out. It was embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool that you did that! Wow, even earthworms get blessed? I guess they really need it though..so many people stomp on them and feed them to fish DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are glad everything went so well and you did a pawfect job representing all living creatures! Me and Stanley used to go to church all the time. Our church had Paws In Pews but then a budget cut ended it. It was great while it lasted. Stanley loved singing with the band! If you like having such a responsible pawsition you should consider taking a pawsition in the new administration the new mayor will be setting up!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an enormous honour!! Thank you for representing all anipals so well!!! We greatly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, St. Francis is the bestest! Just like Pope Francis! I knew you would do just fine....and you are indeed a good Ambassador for all us doggies!! I hopes you gave your Priest a big kiss! hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!