Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday



Louis here... As you may know, Sammy, at One Spoiled Cat , thoroughly enjoys poetry. Every Thursday he challenges everybuddy who likes writing poetry to create a poem, based on a letter of the alphabet. This week it is the letter "Q".

It was the beautifur kitty Madi from Madi and Mom who first inspired me to join Sammy and to write a poem.

Here is my "Q" poem:



Quickly


Quickly to my food bowl,
To eat, eat, eat,
Quickly to my Eric
Fur a treat, treat, treat.

Quickly to my bed,
Fur a nap, nap, nap,
Quickly to my Mimi
Fur her lap, lap, lap.

What do you think? It isn't exactly Shakespeare, but it's mine.

Until next time, from Vancouver this is
Louis Dog Armstrong
Louis the Blogging Dog

22 comments:

  1. That is a really super poem Louis.
    Who knows, in centuries to come, some modest poet might be saying "It isn't exactly Louis Dog Armstrong, but...."
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome poet you are!! I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Louis! wonderful poem!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful creation sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louis, that is a cute poem. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think it is a fantastic poem. Q is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!! OMD, you are sooooo talented dude! I loves it! (especially the eatin' and the treaties....)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appaws!! Appaws!! What a lovely poem, Louis!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari OM
    Louis - that is pawfect! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a great poem. You are just too cute. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Louis darling thank you for your kind words. You made me smile Quickly

    What a beautiful poem. You my handsome little friend have a poet hiding under your furs.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  13. See you next week for the letter R. I wrote mine today

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well done, indeed! Poetry always stymies me. I can do prose, but not poetry.

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!