Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Getting Ready Fur My Big Day!


Tomorrow is an impawtant day fur me because I will be representing all of the anipal kingdom at our church for the Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi. I am honoured that I will receive a special blessing on behalf of every creature from the smallest insect to the largest whale. 
This is the poster of the event. The photo is the one I used in the Sitting Pretty event at the Blogville Pawlympics.




Mimi wanted me to look my furry best tomorrow, so I went to Spa Dog this afternoon. My friend Kaylee gave me a furcut. Now I feel soft all over.
I think my tail looks pretty good. What do you think?

My brand new furcut
I didn't like it when Kaylee cleaned my teeth  and my ears.
I didn't like it when Kaylee clipped my nails.
I did like it when she brushed my fur.

The big problem is that I am white and close to the ground. When I go fur walks in the rain, I get all muddy.

Please cross your paws fur me - I just hope I don't make a mistake and pee in the church or something. I'll let you know how it goes.

Until Next Time,
Louis Dog Armstrong

16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh that is a very very very special honour indeed Louis!!! I am sure everything will be well. Blessings of the day to you darlin'! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis, you are looking simply splendid and I am proud to be represented by you at this very special ceremony.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so handsome and your tail is perfect, Louis! You're going to do just fine. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think you look fabulous and you'll really enjoy being "THE STAR" at The Listening Post. Don't worry - you'll do just fine!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a wonderful day. A long time ago, our human Mom used to participate in this day with the horses. They would bless the horses and we all got a little St. Francis medal. It was wonderful
    Louis, you look just wonderful for this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! Congratulations you will do just fine
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great honor! Hope things go well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louis know today is extra special enjoy it. You sure do look handsome
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look perfect!! Everyone in church will fall in love with you...but you know, St Francis loves you and watches over you even when you are dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! Louis what an honour--representing ALL of the anipals. But we know you're up to it. You look GRAND!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a fangtastic animal representative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bet you do just fine in this impawtent ceremony!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet you did great today! Such an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a very special honor and I NOSE you'll do just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!