Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Hazuzu's Guest Post

Hello to all of Blogville and beyond! oonThis is Hazuzu. For the past three months, Louis has been asking me to give him a break and write a guest post. Finally, I agreed, just to shut him up. Make him be quiet. Give me some peace.
It is Caturday afternoon. I am writing this blog post as a favor to my brother-dog, Louis. Louis asked me many times over the past few months to be his guest blogger, but I have always been too busy. Finally, however, I agreed, if only to make him be quiet. Sometimes Louis can be quite annoying.

I did have other plans for this afternoon. I was planning to put my paws up, grab some fishy treats and watch a few episodes of The Adventures of Puss in Boots on Netflix. This was the purrfect day for that. The rain was pouring down, it was cold and the hunting was lousy. The mousies all burrowed into their nests. They don't like the rain any more than I do.

Have any of you seen the Puss in Boots series? It's my favorite. Most of the kitties in our neighbourhood agree that the hero, Puss, is a lot like moi, in looks as well as in catitude.

Pus in Boots 
We are both very good looking. Fluffy orange furs, magnifico tails, eyes that mesmerize,



The similarities do not end with our handsomeness. Both of us are free spirits. We are amazing hunters, we have a way with the lady cats and we are always ready for adventure.

Puss in Boots is a lot like me.

You can see why I enjoy watching Puss in Boots on Netflix. Mimi, Eric and Louis like it too, Puss is  totally cool cat.

If you would like to see what it is all about, take a look at this. We will be watching it later tonight.

Do you remember my Talk Like a Pirate photo? Dressed as a pirate, I looked a lot like Puss in Boots, don't you think?

My Talk Like a Pirate photo
You can see we have the same kind of style. We don't know whether we are outlaws or heroes.

I think I have said enough.
It's time for me to wander into the kitchen to see what is in my bowl.
I'll have a bite to eat and then I'll choose one of my comfy paces to have a little nap.

I'm loving the life I live.

From Vancouver,
Filling in for Louis Dog Armstrong,
This is 
Hazuzu the Cat


9 comments:

  1. Hazuzu, you look very cool in your pirate costume!
    Hope you found something interesting in your bowl.
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Hazuzu - you have style, that's fur sure!!! Hope Louis appreciates the efforts you made to give him the day off blogging... &*> Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Hazuzu! Sometimes we cats just have to muscle in and take over! Glad you did.........HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from a fellow feline. Now go off and enjoy your snack and rest time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL Hazuzu... we say you are a hero..of course we are a tad partial
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. We haven't seen Puss in Boots. Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a good time to fill in since yesterday was National Cat Day!

    Happy Howl-o-ween From your Pals!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get extra treats for writing such a pawsome post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one cool cat all dressed up in that pirate costume!

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!