Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


Today I am joining Brian's Thankful Thursday blog hop. He is recruiting blog hoppers fur this, so if you feel thankful, do consider going over there and joining. It's at Brian's Home.

I have a lot to be grrrreatful fur. Fur starters, I have a furever home with peeps who love me. They let me hog the computer and they give me treats. What dog wouldn't be thankful?

Pawever, I want to let you know about something I feel grrreatful fur today. It's my new fur cut and about something my groomer found that makes me feel better.

As some of you might remember, I had an appointment at Spa Dog yesterday. Spa Dog is a grrreat place in Vancouver fur dogs to get their furs cut. My groomer's name was Angela and she is gentle and good with dogs. 

While Angela was working on me, she found a matt behind one of my ears. It was small, but at the same time it was all twisted and pulling at the sensitive skin I have behind my ears.  When she removed it, she noticed that I had a bruise behind my ear and that the area around it was swollen.  They called it a Haematoma. 

Nobuddy realized it, but I had been going around with real pain from this and it would have become worse if Angela hadn't noticed.
It's a relief to have the problem fixed. Now I feel much better!

So today I am thankful that the pain behind my ear has gone away! I think we should break out the treats.

I took some selfies when I was at Spa Dog. They were pretty good "before"and "after" photos with Angela. The problem is thateven though I sent them from Mimi's phone to this computer, they still haven't arrived! I can't wait because I hafta get over to Victoria today. Sooo, BOL!! I am posting this instead:



I will post pics of my new furcut when I can! 

I am also thankful to my good furends, Jonathan, Lucy and their mom fur the Spa Dog gift certificates they gave me last Christmas. Thanks to them, my matts are all gone and I feel like a new dog!

Here is a photo of me, taken last December,  with Jonathan and Lucy:


See how nice they are to me?

Thank you Angela, Jonathan and Lucy (and their mom)!

From Vancouver
where the sky is blue,
Louis Dog Armstrong




  

19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh yes, that is surely something to give thanks for Louis! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thankful that you have such a conscientious spa lady who found that hematoma. Hope it all heals well for you. AND we bet you look so very handsome.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am glad that nasty mat is gone and the all better has found your ear! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know that has to feel MUCH better!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD we are VERY MUCH happy to hear that the furs clump is GONE so you don't have any OWIE behind your ear. WHEW.. that was a good catch. She IS a good Groomer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems everyone is visiting their groomers this week. Me included. I had a mat on my front paw, and a very long dew claw, and wouldn't let ghostwriter touch them. Miss Jacquie snipped 'em down, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a big reason to be thankful! Glad your groomer is thorough
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. your groomer sounds like a keeper, Louis. we sure bet you feel better without the furmat behind your ear. great cartoon, mol!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great things to be thankful for..We get matts behind our ears too, we are glad your groomer found it!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your ear are feelin better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad that your Angela discovered the ouchie immediately!!! YAY for fixing problems da easy way ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO happy your groomer found that yucky owwwie and whacked it out of your furs by your ear....she certainly did her job well and helped make you feel better! Definitely something to be thankful for...........

    Love, Angel Sam and Ted

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank goodness your ear is all fixed up, Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad she found your owie and its on the mend. Can't wait to see your before and afters.

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're glad Angela found the owie in your ear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad that was caught and taken care of! As for the cartoon, I need to save that for when Dakota stops blogging DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank Cat you are allright now. The ladt picture is purriceless☺Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend☺❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD, dude, that is sure a lot of stuffs to be Thankful for!!! You are one pawsome puppers, and we are all thankful to be your furiend! I can't waits to see your before and after pics....you fursure are lucky you gots a pawfessional to do your furs...I never knows what I'm gonna look like when Ma does mine!!! yikes!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. While I'd love to see the new 'you' incessant barking is good too. Cute cartoon and cuter kids with you.

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!