Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

More of This and That

Louisdog Armstrong's This and That

1. This

Mimi is furends with Bonnie, who is one of our neighbors. Sometimes when she visits Bonnie I get to go with her, like I did a couple of evenings ago. Mimi, Bonnie and a few of their furends watched a movie called Anne of Green Gables. It's a very Canadian story and all of them read the book a million years ago when they were young girls.

Bonnie has a cat named Little Miss, who has arthritis. Little Miss slept on a chair the entire time while I had treats and snoopervised. I am so happy that Little Miss doesn't mind it when dogs visit them!

Bonnie and Little Miss

2. That

We are planning another trip to Victoria, to visit with Grandma Rose. I will be going to the Residential Care facility where Grandma Rose lives, so Mimi made an appointment fur me to have a furcut at the dog spa on Wednesday. They all know me there and I like them, only I wish that Mimi would stay fur my appointment. Instead, she just drops me off! Not nice!

Here I am with Kalee, one of my groomers, after my last appointment:


3. This

How do you like this fur a self pawtrait? I like to mess around with free photo editing programs. This one was done with Picsart.


4. That

I am a peace dog and I like to think that almost everybuddy loves it when lambs and wolves can be peacefully together.  All dogs are descended from wolves so when I look at this picture I imagine the wolf to be me! 



5. This

I will end this post with a few words about a problem I am having with the dog v/s cat policy around here. Now that the weather is becoming warmer, the kitty, Hazuzu,  goes outside more. In the day time he actually gets to decide fur himself how often he can leave the house. Night time is another matter: he has to stay in after dark because of the coyotes and the raccoons that live around here.

Hazuzu
Pawever, nobuddy ever lets me go outside by myself. Why is that? I would love to roam around the neighborhood and I am sure that I would always find my way back home like Hazuzu does. Why don't they trust me?

well, my furends, that is that and this was this and that fur today. I hope you are all well, 
Until Next Time,

From Vancouver,
Louis Dog Armstrong 


16 comments:

  1. We think the complaint about going out by yourself is totally legit. Me and Stanley have a doggie door and a fenced yard but still one time a skunk invaded us so maybe Mimi has a valid point. You sure clean up nicely!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Hmmm... does seem a tad unfair on the face of it; but on balance, I think you do okay! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis we aren't SURE about this... it MAY just be a Blogville Legend... BUTT we have heard that sometimes our Kitty furends are allowed outside ALONE... since they can CLIMB Stuffs to get away from Scary stuffs... and WE can't climb like that.
    OMD we love your Selfie Made Pawtrait.
    THANKS fur the MOVIE DAY Yesterday... We love EVERY vignette. It was GRRRRREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all your this's and that's this week Louis!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooooves your This and That Louis!!! And, might I say, you look most handsome in your 'after' pic! Okays, maybe that was MA sayin' that.....I prefer the 'natural' look myself, cause, well we just smell better that way...amirite
    Anyhu, I hopes have a FABulous visit, and yeah, I don't gets to roam around eithers....butts, then again, I have to admit, I WOULD gets into troubles....BOL!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here we've got it better dan da kitties - dey never gets to go outside. Too many cars and coyotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you can check out your neighbor hood Hazuzu... in my area the kitties have to stay at home, because of the traffic and the wild drivers who think our streets are racetracks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny. Mom and I have been watching the Anne of Green Gables trilogy. It is a fantastic movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Louis! You're going on an adventure to Victoria - I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your nice fresh SPRING haircut! You know, I think you are WAY MORE SAFE than Hazuzu is because he can wander at night where the coyotes and stuff are on the prowl but you are SAFE inside. Around here kitties AND dogs who are "free roamers" get in big trouble at night because of foxes! Stay inside and stay safe. I'm sure you'd have fun wandering but you would be in danger dear friend.

    Love and Hugs, Angel Sam and Teddy too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne of Green Gables is one of my Mom's all time faves. She LOVES the PBS version and has seen it sooo many times! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a grand time on your adventure
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds totally messed up! At home, we have a DOG door to let us go out in the backyard whenever we want. Note it's called a DOG door, not a CAT door, because everyone knows it's DOGS who need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grandma Rose will be thrilled to see you looking all spiffy Louis.
    I too do not understand why I am not allowed to roam the neighbourhood whereas CATS seem to be allowed to go anywhere.
    Most unfair indeed.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail says she loved Anne of Green Gables when she was a little girl, despite having at that age never been anywhere near Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your self pawtriat is beautiful! I like pawing around with the apps on mommas phone too. I know my kitty Jackson gets to play outside unattended too and its not fair. I like to run, roam and play but momma says I have to be "responsible" and stay in the yard. grr. Have fun at your spa day and on your trip!

    Puppy Growls,
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete
  15. We loved your pawtriat and thought it was marvelous! As to why kitties get to go and come as the will I'll never know. I have the same situation here with my Tabby cat. You look fabulous with your new hairdo sweet furiend

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a great portrait of you, fur sure. We hope you had a great visit. Now the free cat policy... Just remember Hazuzu is very experienced out there.

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!