Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

Show is on the Road



I am thrilled to report that the Blogville Comedy Film Festival is now fully operational, after technical problems that went on all day. Dougie Dog, Zoey and Jakey managed to fix it, butt fur the longest time none of the videos would play.

So thank you to Dougie Dog, Zoey and Jakey fur your dedication and hard work!

Your seat is waiting fur you now! Just follow this link.

To make up fur the delay, we ordered some delectible delights fur you. Help yurselves and enjoy the shows!





Louis Dog Armstrong
Director of Arts and Entertainment

11 comments:

  1. Hey thanx fer the muchiez Louis - my mom thinx she needz 2 keep me on a diet so I ain't gittem much at home.
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh I so glad you got some help! Clearly it was not a straightforward fix, but I know that Jakey's dad is a geek like me and I guess Doug and Zoey are too; team effort. That's Blogville!!! Right, off to get a cuppa and to watch these movies. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled it is fixed and the videos will play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much better than a good movie and lots of snacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly appreciate all your hard work Louis!! I know the movies and snacks are going to be pawsome!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE are headed to the THEeeeeeeeeeee ATE ERRRrrrrr Thanks fur the SNACKS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for fixing everything. Now pass those treats, both the kind to eat and the kind to view!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got the projector running! Mom says we'll head over after she does her long run.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear all the problems are sorted Louis! We have to tell you how much we appreciate all your hard work!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing the best job! That was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!