Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Fabulous Friday!



Hazuzu the Cat here, filling in fur my bro Louisdog who is busy setting things up fur the Blogville Comedy film Festival. The film fest will open tomorrow, so he has a lot to do. 

I asked him to arrange fur the caterers to bring some sardine toppings fur the popcorn and he promised to try.

Louis said that I can blog about whatever I want today, so I thought I would let you know some facts about me, myself and I.  Here goes:

What is my favorite food from the store?

you will never guess, but it is Cesar's porterhouse steak flavored dog food, designed fur small dogs. We don't get it very often, but when we do, there is a race to our food dishes!

How old am I?

Five years old, give or take...

Why can't I make a sound?

I was born this way. I have never been able to purr, howl, growl, hiss or make any of the sounds that cats usually make. The vet says I was probably born with a defective voice box, but Mimi says there are no possible defects in me. 
To compensate, I have developed an ultra-strong sense of hearing.

What is my own fave body part?

That's a hard one. If I had to choose just one part, it would be my magnificent tail. Take a look:

Yes I am proud of my tail!

What do I hate?

I hate peeps who are mean to anipals. I also hate it that the hunting grounds of wild anipals are being so widely destroyed. And I hate it that so many peeps think that anipals don't have feelings. We really do.

What do I love?

I love (not in any order) my secret sleeping spots, rolling on the paved walkways, walking with Louis and Mimi, hunting feathered things and catching mousies.

What I love - Catching mousies!

Now you know more about me. Thanks fur stopping by!

From Vancouver,
Hazuzu the Cat 












9 comments:

  1. It is very nice to meet you. Sometimes my parents say they would love a quiet animal. I don't know why. BARK BARK BARK BARK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Those are some sweet details Hazuzu! Blessed Friday to you. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do loooooves your tail Hazuzu!!! Yuppers, I'm with Pocket, Ma says that sometimes she wishes that I was one of those barkless doggies (there is one down the street!) butts then when strange peeps come to the door, they thinks there are a pack of wild doggies behind it, and leave....yups ~ it's what I do. Kerazy Dog Security ~ That's ME!
    Oh, and I loves me a good rat ~ that's what we gots here, no mousies that I've found
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to learn more about you Hazuzu!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Hazusu .... it sure was good to learn more about you. I'm glad you like catching mouses. I caught a rat once ..... I ate it!! Mum wouldn't talk to me for a week. That's a VERY handsome tail you have. Does Louis chase you?? I think I would like to chase you. Would you hiss and spit at me if I did??

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to learn more about you Hazuzu. Thank you!
    And yes you tail is magnifient.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to get to know you better Hazuzu! The only cat I've ever met in the furs is Maddie cat, who used to punch me in the nose if I got too close. She did enjoy birdie watching with me at the window.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love getting to know you better Hazuzu!! Arty says he wuld love for you to teach him how to hunt mousies...he tries to hunt for moles here, but has yet to catch one!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazuzu you are the orange twin to my fursibling Jackson Cat (fluffy tail and all) and guess what he is about 5 years too. HE will be turning 6 this summer. It was great to learn about such a special kitty such as your self!

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!