Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

Blogville Film Fest and Bacon Harvest




Finally, Saturday is here. I headed over to Angel Sammy and Teddy's Bacon Harvest Bash early this morning and let me tell you, there were no disappointed anipals there! If you haven't been there yet,do take a look. There is plenty of bacon fur everybuddyand it is going on all day.

Here is my photo. I harvested this whole box of bacon and they said I can take it home with me!

Yep, I love bacon!

Here is the bacon that Sammy and Teddy gave me. There is enough fur everybuddy, so you can pick some up when you are there.

Hazuzu will love this!
The Canadian Cats gave everyone a BACON BOUQUET. I am giving mine to Mimi as a present. She loves all kinds of  flowers.

Bacon bouquet


Now that I have been to the bacon event, it is time fur the Blogville Comedy Film Festival.  It is held at the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website and you are welcome to join me there.



All of the films were selected by residents of Blogville and they all will make you smile.

We have popcorn with sardine sprinkled topping and chewy bones fur the dogs, plus much, much more!

Louis Dog Armstrong
Director of Arts and Entertainment











12 comments:

  1. bacon and funny movies is a pawfect mix... there is nothing better than to watch a movie while eating some snacks ;o) thanks for a super event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Lucky you getting so much bacon! Now am off to visit the film theatre &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for helping us out at the Harvest Louis! I just checked and wasn't able to see the videos at the movie event but I'll check back later just in case!!

    Love, Angel Sam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon and movies - a perfect way to spend a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was some bacon harvest, Louis! Hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy a strip or two today.
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam🐾

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun activities. So one can harvest bacon to eat while watching the film festival.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bacon flowers look delicious!!! Well...all the bacon looks delicious!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have enjoyed our bacon fill for the day too, and now we are off for some good laughs.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. zWe never knew there was so much bacon!! OK, headed over now!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louis we sent you an email with the actual link to our YouTube video...maybe it will work
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of bacon! We are helping ourselves if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly appreciate all the hard work you pups have put into this film fest!! Bacon Oh myyy Dogs I've never had bacon in all my life. (Mom won't let me) Let me sneak this little slice that's starting to fall off the plate!!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!