It is time fur the Blogville Arts and Entertainment challenge fur March, 2017. I am sending this a little bit late and fur this I am a sorry dog!
Here it is:
We have already completed two art challenges, so this one is more of an entertainment challenge. It involves the medium of film. No, we won't be making videos. This one is super-duper easy-peasy.
This is Your Invitation
The Blogville Comedy Film Festival
"Laughter is the Best Medicine"
This is what we will do;
1. Go to YouTube and find a funny video to share. Your video could be about anipals but it does not have to be. The only rule about video selection is that the video must be funny.
2. Send to me at louisbloggingdog(@)gmail(dot)com the following:
- The link to your chosen YouTube video;
- Your name as you want it written on the website;
- The name of your blog or website;
- The URL to your blog or website.
3. The dead lion fur getting this to me is March 19, 2017 at the stroke of midnight, whatever time zone you live in.
4. The videos will all be posted on March 25, 2017, on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website.
5. All pawticipants will receive a special badge that they can place on their blog!
5. The Arts and Entertainment Department is also inviting you to post your funny video in a blog post on March 25th. Let's make all of Blogville laugh all day!
Here is an example of a video that would work fur this.
If you have any questions about the Blogville Comedy Film Festival, just message me through this site.
Please pass this notice on to your networks. The more who are involved, the better!
Louis Dog Armstrong
Director of Arts and Entertinment