Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

My New Furcut!

I just spent a few days in Victoria, visiting Grandma Rose. Before we left, I had a complete fur cut. I want you to see!

I get my fur cuts at Spa Dog in Vancouver. This time, my groomer's name was Angela.  She is the one who found the matt and the hematoma behind my ear that I wrote about for Thankful Thursday.

Furst is my BEFORE picture. I needed some attention. I was a scruffy guy!

Time fur a furcut!

Now check out my AFTER photo.  See my big smile/ I look like a different dog!

Angela is grrrreat!

I am feeling good about my new look. What do you think!

From Vancouver
Louis Dog Armstrong




14 comments:

  1. OH LOUIS! You look like a million! You look great! Best fur cut ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoW! you look mighty sharp, Louis!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang pal, you are sure looking mighty fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, that is a huge difference. You just look so handsome after you new hair cut. You all have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louis! you look so very handsome with your new fur cut
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look PAWTASTIC Louis!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's an amazing furcut! I'm really grateful my boys don't need furcuts since they have short hair. They go regularly anyway though for pawdicures. They don't like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome, Louis, and your furs look so silky soft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    phew, that was a weight off!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look 4 years younger. Adorable
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look totally fangtastic! What a grreat cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good! I had to go to my groomer, Miss Jacquie last week for a buzz cut. My humans were tired of me tracking so much mud into the house. But now we'll all be ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!