Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

April Challenge

Blogville Arts And Entertainment Department

April 2017 Challenge:

Earth Day



Earth Day is an international event, celebrated by more than 193 countries on April 22 every year. This year, Blogville residents are invited to join forces with one another as well as with other groups that care about the planet. We will take action in support of environmental protection.

The Rules

1. Each pawticipant will do one pawsitive thing fur Planet Earth, take a phodograph and then write a small bit about it.

2. Email your submissions to me by April 15, 2017. My email address is louisbloggingdog (at) gmail (dot)(com). Please use jpeg format fur photos.

3. I will publish all entries on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website, on Earth Day, April 22nd.

4. All pawticipants will receive a cool badge.


The purpose of this challenge is fur Blogville anipals and peeps to work together to help our planet and to have fun while we do it. This is NOT a contest. 

Websites to check out fur ideas:







If you have any questions about this challenge, just message me through the form on my sidebar.

I am hoping fur a good turnout, so please let yur networks know about this challenge. Everybuddy is welcome to pawticipate!


Louis Dog Armstrong
Director: Blogville Arts and Entertainment








9. 

20 comments:

  1. Have exciting Louis, you do have the most wonderful challenges, I will have to put my finking paws on
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an excellent event!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Louis!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Fabulous challenge!!! Got my thinking cap on... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THIS will be a GOOD ONE fur SURE... WE are all GOOD Citizens of the planet. OR we SHOULD be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazingly great idea! We will participate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Louis ..... you sure are an ideas man. What a great challenge. You are the best arts and entertainment bloke Blogville could have, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will see what I can do for our slice earth :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh we will have to think on this one!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always celebrate Earth Day by looking under rocks and leaves to see what's living in the earth under there. I'll see what I can come up with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome challenge. I'll have to have she-who-has-thumbs help me.
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam🐾

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Challenge!!

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Louis! thanks for visiting us. this looks like a fun challenge plus it is a pawsitive thing to do. we'll have to see what we can come up with. purrs,
    Fraidy Cats pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Louis - where due u come up with all theze neat ideaz? This soundz like fun. I reminded my mom of sumthin'we haf bin duin'fer a while now - b-sidez the fertilizin'that Kinley talked'bout.
    Lady Shasta

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!