Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Time Traveling Louis

Those of you who are my Facebook fans and furends will know that lately I have been time traveling. That way I get to see things that happened befur I was born.
I asked peeps take photos of my time travels because otherwise nobuddy would believe me. When no peeps were around I resorted to selfies.

I furst of all visited the 1970's, where I found myself in a disco. So shiny and loud. John Travolta was even there!

After awhile I decided to go!

Next I went on a long trip to prehistoric times. Yes, Im talking about the age of the dinosaurs!  That is where I met Charlie, my Triceratops furend.

Actually, most peeps think that dinosaurs were stupid and dangerous. The fact is that they were reptilian animals who meant no harm. I was never bothered by any of them. They were mostly vegetarian and even those who were not did not seem interested in eating little white dogs. Thank goodness fur that!

In this photo of Charlie and me you can see the other dinosaurs minding their own business:

Louis with Charlie

After the prehistoric age I landed in a scary place. The world of Napoleon. Napoleon was a man who wanted to rule the world. Many, many peeps were killed because of it. And here I was, a little white dog from a peaceful place, in the middle of it! I wasn't terribly worried, however, because I am a brave alphadog. 

Lucky fur me,Napoleon loved dogs. That is why he always carried woofy dog treats in his vest pocket. In this photo, he is reaching fur a treat fur me.

Napoleon reaches into his vest pocket fur a dog treat.
Napoleon wanted me to stay and be his campaign mascot but no matter how many treats he promised my conscience would not allow me to help him. I am fur peace, not war!

So I left there in a hurry and returned to my furever home where Mimi was waiting fur me. I will time travel again, but at the moment I am needed fur home security so I can't stay away fur too long.

From Vancouver
Louis Dog Armstrong
Louis the Blogging Dog



16 comments:

  1. We are glad you are having such fun with your time traveling! Did you know that Dory's blog has Photo editing lessons on it? Just look for the tab. Blogville is full of opportunities for photo editing and we have lots of fun with it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens Louis, what an interesting time you've been having!
    And as for dinosaurs being stupid - well they ruled the earth for well over 100 million years and I doubt that humans will come even close to that!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a cool journey you went on,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Louis, that is the bestest of adventuring!!! I am super impressed. I look forward to seeing more of the places/times you visit!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what exciting travels! Do you think Charlie might come visit you someday? He seemed pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been very busy! That is is come adventures. We aren't sure we would like the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some awesome travels Louis, we can't wait to see where you go next!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Careful....stupid and dangerous is a lethal combination! We think Napoleon should have had several dogs with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow we're so impressed by your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I've always thought it would be fun to do a little time travel. I'm not sure if I'd go back in time or into the future. Maybe I'd do a little of both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That was fun! (Ghostwriter remembers going to the disco.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My! Time travel looks very exciting!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a grand tour you've had. You could be in the next series of Doctor Who as the Doctor's right hand pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Louis you are the bravest little white dog I know
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Louis! Nice to meet you.We hope you had a good Labour Day weekend:) You sure are a clever time traveller! How wonderful that Napoleon had treats in his pockets especially for you!! We've often wondered why he had his hand in his vest in all his portraits :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!